The lung function measurement device
A spirometer tests lung function and is an indicator of a patient’s vital signs. The TMC spirometer measures inhaled and exhaled air volumes as well as air flow volume and air-flow volume changes over time.
The TMC spirometer meets the American Thoracic Society’s (ATS) reference values for measurement accuracy and precision: FVC, FEV1 and FEF25-75%. The peak expiratory flow is measured under normal and BTPS conditions.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Meets American Thoracic Society (ATS) FVC, FEV1 and FEF25-75% target values
- Flow range: ±15 Ls
- The peak expiratory flow is measured under normal and BTPS conditions
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Integrated: Optimally designed for use
- Up to standard: Meets American Thoracic Society target values
- All-encompassing Reliably measures a range of parameters