The blood pressure monitor
A blood pressure monitor measures the patient’s arterial pressure. This is easiest to do on the upper arm or wrist. The device displays the upper, or systolic, pressure and the lower, or diastolic, pressure.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Specifically designed for adults
- Sampling rate 500 samples/sec.
- Elements displayed: Systolic, median value, diastolic, heart rate
- Measurement tolerance of pressure display less than ±3 mmHg
- Measurement tolerance of pulse rate 3% or 2 bpm
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Integrated: Optimally designed for use
- Specific: Specifically designed for adults
- Reliable: Medically tested