The radio transmitter temperature alarm
The TEMP temperature alarm alerts users to suddenly rising temperatures as would occur in case of fire. It works according to the tried-and-tested semiconductor principle and uses optical and acoustic signals, e.g. the carephone and service system NEO or the mobile receiver TREX.
TEMP may be a good option when SMOKE cannot be used due to steam or dust pollution.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Detects extreme increases in temperature
- Small housing (80 x 73 mm)
- Easy assembly (only with battery)
- Visual and acoustic alarm
- Bidirectional transmission path
- Programmable test alarm for regular
and automatic functionality checks
- Automatic self-test
- Reliable radio communication with receipt confirmation
- Battery monitoring with alert to recipient by radio before acoustic alert on-site
- Visual display for weak battery
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
Advantages for you
- Reliable: Recognises and triggers early alert in the event of sudden, considerable increases in temperature
- Practical: Automatic functionality self-test
- Efficient: Only one battery for alarm and radio transmitter
- Secure: Automatic battery and radio transmitter monitoring