ROOM + PEAR
The multifunctional call button with plug connector
The multifunctional call button ROOM + PEAR can be used for inpatient care for a person to register upon entering or leaving a room or to trigger an alarm. It has three programmable buttons, each equipped with a status LED. Room can operate according to a predetermined operational plan or in a special radio-transmitter-steered mode.
Additional wired call devices can be integrated into the system via a jack connection. If these devices are triggered, ROOM + PEAR transmits an alarm that is sent to the carephone system.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Three buttons, each with status LED
- Call triggering by external device
- A variety of operating modes
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the
ROOM + PEAR is a part of the WALL family. ROOM is programmed to optimally work together with other WALL products as well as the D-Server. The WALL family is primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH+PULL, PUSH + PEAR, ROOM, ROOM + PEAR, KEY, 3 PUSH, 3 PUSH + PEAR and WIOR.
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
Advantages for you
- Specific: Primarily designed for
the care sector
- Convenient: Three programmable buttons, each with LED
- Simple: Easy to connect to external devices
- Practical: Can be surface-mounted or
on an outlet socket
- Integrated: Member of the WALL family
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability