The call button
PUSH is a wireless call button which sends an alarm to a connected carephone system at the push of a button. In addition to the integrated call button, additional wired call devices can be integrated into the system. External devices can be controlled in specific situations via two relay outputs.
PUSH is easy to surface- or flush-mount. It is also easy to attach external devices.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Call triggering at the push of a button
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Integrated LED for status display
- Eight radio transmitter channels
can be set
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the WIOR programmer
PUSH is part of the Wall family of devices, which are primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH + PULL, PUSH + PEAR, ROOM, ROOM + PEAR, KEY, 3 PUSH, 3 PUSH + PEAR and WIOR.
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
Advantages for you
- Specific: Primarily designed for the
- Convenient: Call triggering at the push
of a button
- Simple: Easy to connect to external devices
- Practical: Can be surface-mounted or on an outlet socket
- Integrated: Member of the WALL family
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability