PUSH + PULL
The call and pull-cord button
PUSH is a wireless call button which sends an alarm to a connected carephone system at the push of a button or a pull of a cord. In addition to the integrated call button, additional wired call devices can be integrated into the system. External devices can be controlled in specific situations
via two relay outputs.
PUSH + PULL is easy to surface- or flush-mount. It is also easy to attach external devices.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Call triggering at the push of a button
- Call triggering via integrated cord
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Integrated LED for status display
- Eight radio transmitter channels
can be set
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the
PUSH + PULL is part of the Wall family of devices, which are primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH+PULL, PUSH + PEAR, ROOM,
ROOM + PEAR, KEY and WIOR.
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
Advantages for you
- Specific: Primarily designed for
the care sector
- Convenient: Call triggering at the push
of a button or by pulling cord
- Simple: Easy to connect to external devices
- Practical: Can be surface-mounted or on an outlet socket
- Integrated: Member of the WALL family
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability