PUSH + PEAR
The call button with plug connector
PUSH + PEAR is a wireless call button with plug connector, which sends an alarm to a connected carephone system at the push of a button. Additional wired call devices can be integrated into the system via a jack connection. If these devices are triggered, PEAR transmits an alarm that is sent to the carephone system. External devices can be controlled in specific situations via two relay outputs.
PUSH + PEAR is easy to surface- or flush-mount. It is also easy to attach external devices.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Call triggering at the push of a button
- Call triggering by external device
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Integrated LED for status display
- Eight radio transmitter channels
can be set
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the
- Can alert you to unplugging or plugging
in of device
PUSH + PEAR ist Teil der Wall-Familie, die vorrangig in der ambulanten und stationären Pflege eingesetzt wird und insgesamt neun Geräte umfasst: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH+PULL, PUSH + PEAR, ROOM, ROOM + PEAR, KEY und WIOR.
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
Advantages for you
- Specific: Primarily designed for the care sector
- Convenient: Call triggering by pushing button or external device
- Simple: Easy to connect to external devices
- Practical: Can be surface-mounted or on an outlet socket
- Integrated: Member of the WALL family
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability