The pull cord
PULL is a wireless pull cord that sends an alarm to a connected telecare terminal system by pulling its cord. In addition to the integrated pull cord, additional wired call devices can be integrated into the system. External devices can be controlled in specific situations via two relay outputs.
PULL is easy to surface- or flush-mount. It is also easy to attach external devices.
Ideal solution for environments exposed to splashes
PULL is an IP44* device, so it can be installed in wet rooms or at risk of exposure to splashes such as bathrooms, swimming pools, etc.
PULL consists of two parts, the transmission unit and the IP44 wall frame. A range of existing WALL Family products can be made IP44* compliant when mounted together with the IP44 wall frame. The IP44 wall frame kit is sold separately for this purpose.
The IP44 wall frame has a wall adhesion joint on the back and an insulating rubber that surrounds the box of the inside back part, both elements have been designed specifically to seal the device and prevent water from entering.
In addition, the transmission cord has an anti-strangulation mechanism and is hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
* A product that has a rating of IP44 means that it is protected against solid objects that are bigger than 1mm and water splashing from all directions. This degree of protection guarantees the useful life of the product in environments exposed to humidity.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Call triggering via integrated cord
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Integrated LED for status display
- Eight radio transmitter channels
can be set
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the WIOR programmer
PULL is part of the Wall family of devices, which are primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH+PULL, PUSH + PEAR, ROOM, ROOM + PEAR, KEY and WIOR.
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
Advantages for you
- Specific: Primarily designed for
the care sector
- Convenient: Call triggering by pulling cord
- Simple: Easy to connect to external devices
- Practical: Can be surface-mounted or on an outlet socket
- Integrated: Member of the WALL family
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability