The radio transmitter motion sensor
Similar to a break-in alarm system, the PIR motion sensor monitors the presence of people and registers their movements. It first registers the inactivity of people and triggers a passive alarm. If no activity is registered within a preprogrammed period of time, an alarm is transmitted to the connected carephone.
PIR can also be installed to monitor a bed. When the user gets up in the morning, an alarm is transmitted.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- For passive or active burglary alarms
- Drill-free installation possible due
to table stands
- Functional and modern design
- Integrated radio transmitter
- Two energy-saving modes
- LED movement test
- Battery status monitoring
- Reliable radio communication through bidirectional transmission path
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Multifaceted For passive or active
- Efficient: Two energy-saving modes
to choose from
- Secure: Automatic battery monitoring
Product delivery includes