The plug connector
PEAR is a plug connector with a jack connection, which can be used to connect external devices such as a pear push button. If these devices are triggered, PEAR transmits an alarm that is sent to the carephone system. External devices can be controlled in specific situations via two relay outputs.
PEAR is easy to surface- or flush-mount. It is also easy to attach external devices.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Connection of external devices
- Call triggering by external device
- Screw terminal strip so that external devices can easily be connected
- With two wired inputs and outputs
- Surface- or flush-mounted
- Integrated LED for status display
- Eight radio transmitter channels
can be set
- Powered through battery or external network component
- Battery and transmission path monitoring
- Can be configured via jumper or the WIOR programmer
- Can alert you to unplugging or plugging
in of device
PEAR is part of the Wall family of devices, which are primarily used in outpatient and inpatient care. There are a total of nine devices: PUSH, PULL, PEAR, PUSH+PULL, PUSH + PEAR, ROOM, ROOM + PEAR, KEY and WIOR.
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
Advantages for you
- Specific: Primarily designed for
the care sector
- Simple: Easy to connect to external devices
- Practical: Can be surface-mounted or on an outlet socket
- Integrated: Member of the WALL family
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability