The radio transmitter for monitoring wired inputs and outputs
IOR monitors wired components and radio signals. If one of the cable inputs is activated, IOR sends a signal to devices such as NEO or TREX. If IOR itself receives a preprogrammed signal it triggers the output.
IOR is suitable for use with up to five digital inputs and one output. The output can be programmed in pulse, switch and static modes. This device is regularly monitored via the transmission of a test alarm.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Compact dimensions: Only 89 x 63 mm
- Receives signals from up to eight radio transmitters
- Five potential-free outputs and one relay output
- Output can be programmed in the pulse, switch and static modes
- Can be programmed manually or with PC
- Output also can be controlled via NEO
- Battery powered in case of power failure
- Battery monitoring and alarm for power failure
- Regular test alarm to recipient for function monitoring
- Reliable radio communication through bidirectional transmission path
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
The reliable, user-friendly solution for older people and people who are living alone without a landline
Advantages for you
- Practical: Compact, small housing
- Variety: Outputs programmable in three modes
- Comprehensive: Receives signals from up to eight radio transmitters
- Reliable: Battery powered in case of power failure
Product delivery includes