The radio transmitter breathing sensor
The BREATH breathing sensor makes the lives of even the most severely disabled people easier. A light breath is sufficient to trigger a radio transmitted alarm. Optional integration with ATOM allows the alarm to be manually triggered also. The transmission of the alarm is signalled by the red light; receipt is confirmed by the display of the green light. If the system fails to confirm receipt, the alarm is automatically retransmitted.
BREATH is wireless and is therefore very easy to install. It can be placed directly beside the bed or attached to the bed.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Alarm triggered by a pneumatic sensor
or the slightest breath
- Manual alarm triggering through confirmation from integrated
- Two-tone monitoring via ATOM’s
- Protection against infections through bacteriological filter
- Simple assembly, no tools required
- Easily exchangeable mouthpiece
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Reliable: Call triggering with the
- Hygienic Replaceable tube, filter
- Practical: Wireless and therefore easy
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability
Product delivery includes