Movement and freedom
The D-POS II system is a versatile and highly customizable technology for monitoring and surveillance of wardens, users, zones, doors, stairs and so on in order to create a safe, flexible and easily manageable environment for the dementia care sector.
Four main applications:
- Wandering control
- Access control
- Assistance and panic button
- Indoor positioning
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Equipped with tamper switch.
- Integrated radio conﬁgured for transmission on frequency for social alarms.
- Conﬁgurable auto-test.
- “Plug-&-play” for easy pairing with other units.
- “Walk test mode” to check the range of the RFID ﬁeld easily.
- Easy to conﬁgure via radio or by switches on the unit.
- Fits in a cc 60 mm inset coupling box or may be mounted directly on a wall.
- One antenna output – ferrite or loop antenna.
- Power supplied by 12-24VDC (AC-adaptor or central power).
- Compatible with NEAT´s entire range of accessories and peripherals.
- Clear LED to indicate state or function.
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Easy to install
Handy and functional