Quality and environmental policy
Neat Group is a company, whose activity focuses on the manufacture of home telecare terminals, design and development of management software for the healthcare and security sector, marketing of software and hardware products and installation and maintenance of systems for the sectors mentioned.
Our policy is based on the following basic commitments:
TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We are committed to leading our efforts to meet the needs and expectations of our customers, promoting quality at all levels of the company.
TO OUR STAFF
We are committed to meeting the needs and expectations of organization´s staff. We are committed, unreservedly, in matters of safety and health, protecting the interests of the company and the workers.
We are committed to the prevention of pollution that our activities or products could generate in our environment.
We are committed to making our organization a sustainable company in terms of social responsibility, through our labour, environmental and financial practices.
These basic commitments are complemented by a respect based on the jealous fulfilment of the current legislation and the fulfilment of other requirements that the organization subscribes.
The management of Neat Group, aware of the importance of the previous commitments, is ready to provide the technical and human resources needed to comply with them.
Therefore, it is our intention to improve continuously through a periodic evaluation of our system, which will allow us to raise progressively new and more ambitious objectives.
Neat Group is committed to protecting the environment by applying, among other principles, the following:
- Promotion of the contribution of its personnel for the correct maintenance of the environment, promoting practices of sustainability.
- Reduction of the energy consumption in the professional activity and in the facilities.
- Establishment of a paper consumption policy for minimization, replacing the paper format with electronic format whenever possible.
- Establishment of a waste collection system generated in the production process.
- Assessment of environmental risks in all activities.
Neat Group is registered in the special section for producers of electrical and electronic equipment of the Integrated Industrial Registry (RII-AEE, formerly REI-RAEE) and in the National Registry of Producers of batteries and accumulators (RII-PYA, formerly REI- RPA) with the numbers:
-Nº RII-AEE 5293
-Nº RII-PYA 1188
For the management of waste from its production process and for compliance with its environmental policy and applicable legislation, Neat Group participates in collective systems of extended liability, being associated with the following Producer Extended Responsibility Systems (SCRAP) (formerly called GIS, Integrated Management System):
Neat Group, aware of the importance of a correct quality and environmental management, has implemented an integrated management system (SGCMA) that complies with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and maintains the corresponding certification in these standards.You can send suggestions, complaints, questions or requests related to our quality and environmental policy to the email address email@example.com
Since our founding in 2006, we have been regularly tested. At NEAT, the following certifications come as standard:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001: 2015
- ISO 27001: 2013
Neat Electronics AB
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
The NEAT environmental list
- Plastics free of brominated flame retardants and phthalate
- We use batteries free of cadmium, mercury, chromium and lead
- Energy-efficient design
- Use of energy-saving power-supply modules
- Recycling of used electronics and devices
- All products comply with Directive 2011/65/EC on restrictions on the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS-2)
- Compliance with the European directive 2012/19/EU on waste electrical and electronic equipment
- Production according to ISO 14001