The programming unit
NPU makes configuring NEO, ATOM, TREX and the IOR radio transmitter box family easy and convenient. It can be connected to a Windows PC via an active USB interface. The products can then be configured very easily via the software developed by NEAT. The functions that can be configured via the NPU are listed in the technical handbook.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Programmer interface between computer and NEAT products
- Very easy to operate
- Connection to a standard USB port
- Works with special, product-specific NEAT software
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Practical: Configures NEO, ATOM, TREX and the IOR transmitter box family
- Fit for purpose: Programming via Windows PC with NEAT software
- Simple: Active connection via USB interface