The carephone and service system for customers without fixed-line connections
The NEO carephone and service system is the ideal care solution for older people who live alone. With its functional and compact design, it fits seamlessly into almost every living environment. When the red button is pressed, it contacts the emergency call centre or a relative and establishes a voice connection. An emergency call can be sent to up to six different people automatically. It is subject to ongoing monitoring to ensure its functionality.
NEO can be combined with many other NEAT devices and is compatible with the most commonly used emergency call centres.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Specifically for customers without landline connections
- Can be triggered by an alarm button
or the ATOM transmitter
- Functional design
- Only 19 x 18 cm in size
- Countless security functions
- Very easy programming
- Compact plug adaptor
- Exceptional acoustics
- Extensive range of accessories
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Illuminated red button (programmable)
The NEO family
The NEO family is optimally designed to meet the site- and user-specific demands it faces. This allows participants to select the version that best fits their needs regarding comfort, ease of use and cost effectiveness.
NEO for landline telephony
As a basic unit, NEO can also work via voice over IP connections.
NEO for IP telephony
If the customer opts for IP telephony, there are future-ready versions of NEO that operate via Ethernet connections.
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Comprehensive: NEO family with integrated interface and programming
- Variety: We have different models for landlines, VoIP, IP and mobile phones that allow you to always remain in touch
- Practical: With firmware updates, you’ll always be up to speed
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability
Product delivery includes