The carephone and service system
The NEO carephone and service system is the ideal care solution for older people who live alone. With its functional and compact design, it fits seamlessly into almost every living environment. When the red button is pressed, it contacts the emergency call centre or a relative and establishes a voice connection. An emergency call can be sent to up to six different people automatically. It is subject
to ongoing monitoring to ensure its functionality.
NEO can be combined with other NEAT devices and is compatible with the most commonly used emergency call centres.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Can be triggered by an alarm button
or the ATOM transmitter
- Functional design
- Only 19 x 18 cm in size
- Countless security functions
- Very easy programming
- Compact plug adaptor
- Exceptional acoustics
- Extensive range of accessories
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Illuminated red button (programmable)
The NEO family
The NEO family is optimally designed to meet the site- and user-specific requirements of use. This allows participants to select the version that best fits their needs regarding comfort, ease of use and cost effectiveness.
NEO for IP telephony
If the customer opts for IP telephony, there are future-ready versions of NEO that operate via Ethernet connections.
NEO-GSM for mobile phone networks
In situations where landline connections are not available, NEO-GSM creates connections using mobile networks.
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Comprehensive: NEO family with integrated interface and programming
- Variety: We have different models for landlines, VoIP, IP and mobile phones
that allow you to always remain in touch
- Practical: With firmware updates, you’ll always be up to speed
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability
Product delivery includes