Due to cloud-based technology, smaller organisations can now also efficiently operate their own small carephone emergency centres. NEAT PLATFORM is the ideal solution for remotely controlling emergency call centres via the internet. This ensures individual emergency support providers save money in investment costs for hard- and software.
Maintenance and updates are included. The system can be controlled via its intuitively navigable user interface and can be programmed for any number of locations. The application allows for easy-to-manage monitoring and user-defined alarm management.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Budget friendly and comprehensive
- Usable by for both small and large
- service providers
- Easy to configure and set up
- Automatic software updates
- Service-oriented and user-friendly
- Easy-to-oversee management of as many locations as needed
- User-friendly interface
- Voice recording possible
- Integrated mapping function
- Safe and reliable
- Protected server architecture with UPS backup
- Power failure protected through server redundancy
- Secure communication through VPN tunnel
The individual sites and participants are connected via the NEAT Computing Centre to the internet. The service provider can, for example, receive an alarm, via the user interface, and easily manage this. In addition, many functions for site monitoring can be used.
The NEAT Computing Centre is multi-protocol enabled and thus supports existing system environments.
You might be also interested in these products ...
The reliable, user-friendly solution for the care of older people and those who are living alone
The reliable, user-friendly solution for older people and people who are living alone without a landline
Advantages for you
- Modestly priced: Calculable costs per participant
- Efficient: No maintenance for hardware or software
- Modular: Can be adjusted at any time to meet current needs
- All-encompassing Basic version includes many features of larger emergency call centres
- Reliable: Maximum support and safety
- Practical: Ongoing updates with no intervention required