The new digital connector
D-TECT IP is the new digital connector for nurse care centers. D-TECT IP can connect room wireless devices, wandering alarm and other sensors and communicate with the nurse call management system D-SERVER.
D-TECT IP facilitates secure cloud installations, offering the possibility to use the local network within the nursing home or Internet to send and store the information. This solution offers scalability for the nurse call and wandering systems in difficult situations and places hard to cover with traditional solutions.
Its firmware also introduces an option to manually configure alarm reception/transmission and centralized firmware upgrade.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Fast alarm management, optimizing caregiver' s work
- Radio signal converted into I P, speeding up the process
- Centralized storage and management of care alarms
- Easy installations and reduced costs being powered by Ethernet cable
- No geographical barriers restrictions
- Encryption support (NIPS).
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Agile system: Reducing care times
- Optimizing: Using existing infrastructure
- Simple: neat and clean installations
- Centralized firmware upgrade
- Encrypted communication