The intelligent monitor for efficient alarm management
The combination of TREX with D-Server is excellently suited for use in inpatient facilities. D-SERVER can categorise alarms according to time, place and thus ensure that the alarms are optimally relayed onwards.
When D-SERVER receives an alarm it forwards this in accordance with an individually configurable scenario. D-SERVER can also take parameters such as alarm source, alarm type or time of day into account. This makes it possible to, for example, distribute alarms in an efficient and targeted manner by group.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Targeted alarm distribution by group
- Sequential alarm procedures possible as presence and location of personnel is registered automatically
- Login with a personal D-TREX possible
- Ongoing optimisation through comprehensive data analysis
- Continuous care through day and night operations
- Simple, automatic updates through online service and updates
- More time and improved service due to reduced staff workloads
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Service advantages: Reduces staff workloads in inpatient facilities
- Integrated: Well-designed integration
- Efficient: Targeted, sequential alarm distribution
- Intelligent Distinguishes according to alarm type, alarm source or time of day