The disability adapter
HAPA is the ideal accessory for people with physical disabilities who find it difficult to operate ATOM. The larger button makes the alarm much easier to activate. The button is 45 x 80 mm in size and responds to the lightest touch. HAPA can be activated by the ball of the hand, the elbow or any other body part.
HAPA can be worn around the neck as a collar or mounted to a wheelchair or wall. HAPA is delivered without the ATOM hand transmitter. This can be integrated into HAPA and removed again later.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Simple call initiation mechanism
- Measurements: 45 x 17 x 105 mm
- Large button: 45 x 80 mm
- Responds to little pressure
- Can be worn as a neck collar or mounted on a wall
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Practical: Compact dimensions
(45 x 17 x 105 mm)
- Reliable: Highly sensitive, easy to activate button (45 x 80 mm)
- Flexible: Can be worn as a neck collar
or mounted on a wall
- Variety: Versions with ATOM for people
with severe motor challenges