The pulse oximeter
Pulse oximetry is a simple procedure for measuring arterial oxygen saturation. A saturation sensor such as a clip or adhesive sensor takes the measurement. This is attached to an easily accessible body part such as the finger, toe or earlobe. The oxygen saturation determined in this way is termed SpO2 or partial oxygen saturation.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Displays oxygen saturation, pulse rate
- Display range SpO2 0%-100%
- Pulse rate 20-250 bpm
- Measurement tolerance of pulse rate 50-250% or ± 3 bpm
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Integrated: Optimally designed for use
- with TMC
- Clear: Display of oxygen saturation and
- Reliable: Medically tested