The infrared clinical thermometer
An ear thermometer measures the infrared rays emitted by the eardrum. This is transferred via a lens to a sensor, in which a temperature value is calculated and displayed. The advantages of the infrared clinical thermometer in comparison to an ordinary thermometer is the short measurement period, which is just a few seconds in length.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Smallest measurement unit 0.1 °C
- Saves up to 20 measurements
- External output via bluetooth or USB
- Energy-saving mode after 30 seconds
- Battery life – a minimum of 3000 measurements
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Integrated: Optimally designed for use with TMC
- Variety: External output via bluetooth or USB
- Practical: Saves up to 20 measurements