The dementia system
The D-POS dementia system can be optimally combined with the TREX portable receiver. The specially programmed D-ATOM radio transmitter receives a signal from D-POS in the low frequency range and transmits it onwards. Patients only have to wear the D-ATOM around their wrists and thus enjoy maximum freedom of movement.
D-POS can also be connected with the NEO carephone system or with an existing light call system.
The D-POS is simple to upgrade and is thus well-suited for use in the professional care sector.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
D-POS: The control unit
- Can be distributed in up to 16 zones
- Up to 255 different door IDs can
- Movement test function
- Synchronisation of two D-POS units
- Configuration via PC and NPU is possible
D-POS Ant: The positioning antenna
- Adjustable transmission power
- Two antennae for two differently polarised magnetic fields
- 125 kHz with high transmission power
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Reliable: For the care of dementia patients
- Flexible: Easy to upgrade
- Systematic: for example, components such as TREX, DOOR or D-ATOM can be added
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability