The portable radio transmitter with RFID positioning data
D-ATOM, the portable radio transmitter, can receive both ATOM RFID positioning data and data from the D-POS positioning transmitter. If the D-ATOM ends up in the D-POS’s low frequency range, it transmits an alarm with positioning data. This information can be received by receivers such as NEO, TREX or D-TECT.
This system can be used as a door alarm system, as a monitoring system for sometimes disoriented people or to determine an individual’s position following an alarm signal.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- The portable radio transmitter with
RFID positioning data
- With all the advantages of ATOM
- Handy size (only 44 x 35 x 11 mm)
- High wearing comfort as an armband
- Ongoing battery monitoring with alerts displayed on device and sent to central monitoring station.
- Two optical signal for confirmation (bidirectional transmission path)
- Waterproof according to IP 67
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- System-oriented Automatically receives D-POS data
- Comprehensive: With all the advantages
- Reliable: Visual transmission confirmation
- Practical: Waterproof and suitable for use
in wet areas
- Secure: Automatic battery and radio transmitter monitoring
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability
Product delivery includes