The mobile carephone system
NEMO is the ideal solution for older people, high-risk patients children and people who often work alone such as care assistants, farmers, security personnel or hunters. Like a mobile phone, NEMO can be used on the go while at home it works like a regular carephone: Incoming calls can be answered and emergency calls are made via the the hands-free voice connection to an emergency call centre or relative.
NEMO can be used with or without satellite positioning and can also transmit from cellars without GSM reception via the ATOM transmitter.
Characteristics and functions at a glance
- Small, practical format (100 x 48 x 20 mm)
- Available with and without GPS
- Available with and without radio transmission
- With integrated SIM card it works everywhere, like a mobile phone
- Simple to operate with just two buttons
- Buttons recognisable by touch and distinguished by colour
- Highly valuable hands-free function
for use everywhere in the house or flat
- Display to show the most important
- Automatic and manual alarm triggering
- Possibility to use the numerous radio transmitter sensors from the NEAT range
NEMO in action
Just press a single button and a hands-free voice connection to an emergency call centre or a relative is established. This is how the user’s location is determined.
You might be also interested in these products ...
Advantages for you
- Out and about: Like a mobile phone, it is reachable, always and everywhere.
- At home: Usable as a mobile call system
with ATOM or I-ATOM
- Extendable: Up to eight radio transmitter components with their own alarm type
- Flexible: Individual time frame for each
radio transmitter component
- Reliable: Integrated transmission
Handy and functional
Ergonomics and usability
Product delivery includes